Feed on
Posts
Comments

Jennifer Small, a graduate of Stetson University Executive MBA’s Cohort 6, was among only 200 professionals in the Central Florida area who were nominated for the Orlando Business Journal’s Forty Under 40.

Jennifer Small said her education at Stetson played a big role in her nomination for an Orlando award.

“It was an honor to be nominated with such a prestigious class of visionary business leaders from all realms of profit and nonprofit companies,” said Small, who is the executive director/CEO for The Grove Counseling Center in Longwood. Nominations for the Forty Under 40 competition honor community leaders under the age of 40 who have shown professional success as well as civic contributions.

“I was both surprised and thrilled when I received an e-mail from someone in my Rotary Club, congratulating me on the nomination, which had appeared in the Orlando Business Journal,” explained Small.

“I credit Stetson with my increased knowledge and recent success! I attribute this nomination to the education I received from the Executive MBA program.”

Small also received her undergraduate degree at Stetson University in DeLand, where she was a music major.

Be Sociable, Share!