Feed on
Posts
Comments
sabrina“I was pleased to hear that I was chosen to be one of the recipients of a $2500 scholarship from the Central Florida Chapter of the National Black MBA Association that is co-sponsored by Darden and to attend the reception where the organization celebrated their recipients and supporters.  

While there I met the members of the organization and learned about their impact on the community. It was a great opportunity to connect with a group of people who have been in my shoes as a student and who are now utilizing their accomplishments to assist in the development of the next generation. 

The scholarship committee greatly valued the video essay and linked in components of the application. I used resources from Stetson to prepare. For example, I used tips from Stetson’s career resources services to prepare my linked in profile and used my iPad to create my video essay. Plus, our development coursework provided me with the skill set to effectively communicate my professional goals.”

The Central Florida Chapter of the National Black MBA Association, Inc. presented the award to Sabrina during their annual ceremony on November 11, 2013.

Congratulations Sabrina. We are so proud of you!
Be Sociable, Share!

срочный займ на карту срочно срочный займ на карту срочно заем на карту