Welcome to Stetson University! As a parent of a Stetson Hatter, you are now part of a wonderful community! We want your son or daughter to have an enriching and successful collegiate experience. Go Hatters!
Stetson University believes that parental support will aid student success. With that in mind, Stetson University has created a site that is dedicated to parents. Over the next couple of months, you will receive an email blast that will prompt you to review new information pertaining to you and your family. It is my hope that you will find this information valuable and useful as you navigate the Stetson experience.
We hope that you take advantage of the services and resources that Stetson University provides. We are a one stop shop for students, parents and families and our goal is to:
- Foster parent relationships with the university
- Provide opportunities for parent involvement in the Stetson University Community
- Distribute information on college student development and trends
- Communicate regularly with parents in order to prepare you on the Stetson Experience
- Enhance the student experience by building these connections with parents
Our vision is to fully integrate Hatter parents into the university community. We are excited to have you join our family and we look forward to working with you and your student. Below you will find a link to the Vice President of Student Affairs Blog, as well as the link to the Stetson University Parent website. These two sites will be important sites to mark as your favorites, as they will be updated on a regular basis with helpful information.
Bookmark these for easy access:
- Vice President of Student Affairs Blog- http://blog.stetson.edu/vp-of-student-affairs
- Stetson University Parent Website- http://www.stetson.edu/other/parents/index.php
Welcome to Stetson University!
Christopher M. Kandus-Fisher
Vice President of Student Affairs