The Office of Campus Life and Student Success (CLaSS) has extended the following invitation to all faculty and staff at Stetson …
As part of a strategic effort to educate ourselves as a campus community and move towards a safe and inclusive climate, the Title IX office would ask that all faculty and staff consider making time in your schedule for participation in one of workshops below.
Often we encounter things in our day that may make us pause and think: “I am not trained for that!”
- Would you like to feel more comfortable speaking with someone about a potential Title IX incident?
- Are you interested in helping to improve the campus climate?
- Do you know what is required of you by Title IX ?
Get the answers to these questions and more!
Build your knowledge of Title IX related policies and procedures.
These 50 minute interactive sessions will provide participants with key elements to assist with addressing difficult situations. Through case studies and open dialogue, attendees will apply what they’ve learned to everyday situations. Open to all faculty and staff.
These dates are for the DeLand campus, more dates and opportunities at the College of Law are coming soon!
- November 14 @ 5:30 LBC 220
- December 8 @ 1 p.m. LBC 221
- January 9 @ 9 a.m. LBC 221
- February 22 @ 3 p.m. LBC 221
Questions and RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Director & Title IX Coordinator