Thank you for participating in a Teaching or Scholarly Inquiry Circle. Teaching and Scholarly Inquiry Circles have sparked investigations into an array of issues and ideas leading to scholarly and creative impacts on Stetson’s community and beyond. Your contributions to the Teacher-Scholar model contribute directly to the success of Stetson students, faculty, and staff. Please find below some important details about your grant as you wrap up your project and your semester.
Due to Colloquium being postponed until 2022 all Colloquium requirements are no longer needed.
All receipts for reimbursement are due by May 10th.
To help us capture the impact of this program and so that the program sustains for years to come, we are requesting you submit a report summarizing the activities of your 2020-2021 Teaching Circle. Please consult with your circle members to provide a comprehensive accounting of how this circle enhanced your development as Stetson Teacher-Scholars.
Please submit your report no later than May 10th at this link using the Impact Report Form. The report is composed of the components listed below. Only one report is required for each Circle all circle members words or less) of the project, which will be made available to the public and shared with potential donors.
- Contact information for all circle members
- A brief description (100 words or less) of the project, which will be made available to the public and shared with potential donors.
- A summary of project activities
- The extent to which each goal was achieved including changes to the proposed work
- Outcomes, including artifact and other evidence of progress such as artifacts, images, etc.
- An explanation of budget expenses and how they supported the project
- Special attention should be placed on impact – potential or realized.