Would you be willing to share your thoughts regarding one or more of the following questions?
- In terms of teaching, how were you impacted over the past year?
- What did you learn about teaching under these circumstances?
- Do you feel you were able to successfully engage your students?
- Were you able to achieve a reasonable work-life balance?
- How did you manage stress and avoid burnout?
- What would you do differently if, heaven forbid, we were forced to respond to another pandemic?
Your experiences matter and sharing them can provide not only an archive of this period in time but
prove useful to others and help them better navigate matters involving teaching, scholarship, and wellbeing. So please, if you feel so inclined, register via FacultyEngage for a casual small group Zoom conversation with Harry Price which will be recorded for others to listen to at a later time. Four sessions are planned for Friday afternoons from 2:00-3:00PM on August 20th and 27th and September 3rd and 10th. If you prefer to have a one-on-one conversation, contact Harry at [email protected] to schedule a date and time. If you prefer to provide written responses to one or more of the abovementioned questions, please complete the Covid-19 Reflections questionnaire.