The Stetson Teacher-Scholar, published by the Brown Center for Faculty Innovation and Excellence, is a monthly electronic newsletter that contains important updates about programming and other professional development opportunities for members of the Stetson teaching community.
This month’s newsletter is the first of the fall semester and features:
- Pandemic Reflections: What was the 2021-22 school year like for you?
- Focused Inquiry Groups
- Community Building
- The Brown Center will fund a limited number of OneHE microlearning licenses.
- Kognito Tutorial: Learning to Help at Risk Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Academic Leadership Development Series
- Welcome New Marchman Chair
- Welcome New Faculty
Click on the links below to access this month’s Newsletter or view past Newsletters: