International learning at Stetson University advances an intercultural and transnational intellectual community, expanding the reach of Stetson University and sharing the university’s knowledge with the world while bringing the world to the university. Faculty engage in diverse aspects of international learning and offer significant learning experiences to boost Stetson University as a global leader in higher education and international connectedness noted for exceptional global competency.
Past newsletters give glimpse of international learning at Stetson.
- WORLD: The David and Leighan Rinker Center for International Learning
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad Course Approval
- WORLD Class Travel Awards
- Lunch & Learn Series
- Annotated Bibliography: Global Learning, Citizenship, and Inclusive Excellence
- AAC&U Global Learning
- Association of International Education Administrators
- Diversity Abroad Network
- Fulbright Scholar Program
- CIEE International Faculty Development Seminars
- Institute of International Education
- The Forum on Education Abroad
- ALLEX Foundation