Do you have a project, initiative or area of study that could use a “boost” from a teacher-scholar fellow? Would you like to bring some special expertise to campus?
The Brown Center for Faculty Innovation and Excellence is once again pleased to announce the Call for Proposals for the 2022-2024 Brown Teacher-Scholar Fellow!
To view proposal guidelines and submit a proposal, click here.2020-BTSF-CFP-1
A few highlights …
- Proposals are for two-year visiting assistant professorships
(start date is Aug 2022 [Tentative to Academic Calendar]).
- Proposals from interdisciplinary or issue-focused
teams that span departments, colleges, or schools are especially encouraged.
- Dean and chair letters of support are required for ALL proposals. Check with your dean’s office for procedures.
- Budgets must be approved prior to submission.
- The Brown Center will host proposal development workshops by request.
Nov-2020: Proposal Submissions open
Mar-2021: Proposal submission deadline
May-2021: Awards announced
Sep-2021: Search committee convened
Aug-2022: Contract start date (Tentative to Academic Calendar)
*The dates for recruitment and hiring may be adjusted to align with disciplinary and professional norms.