The Stetson Teacher-Scholar, published by the Brown Center for Faculty Innovation and Excellence, is a monthly electronic newsletter that contains important updates about programming and other professional development opportunities for members of the Stetson teaching community.
This month’s newsletter is the third of the fall semester and features:
- All things QEP: A message from Megan O’Neill, Executive Director for Liberal Learning
- Check out Faculty Engage
- Academic Leadership Development Series (ALDS)
- Academic Advising Q&A Panel
- Pedagogical Practices: What is Ungrading?
- Community Building—The Brown Center Crawl
- The Brown Center will fund a limited number of OneHE microlearning licenses.
Click on the links below to access this month’s Newsletter or view past Newsletters: